Monday, October 4, 2010

MONDAY SCHMONDAY. :P

I HATE MONDAY. You wanna here about it? no? well too bad. So last night was hell, I got like two hours of freaking sleep. Blahh. Nothing really happened today:P
This is blog is really....OH YEAH, rebekah brought my child to school today. If you dont know my "child" is a little 59 cent babydoll named bonifa, that we lost like over the summer. (: I love bonifa.
Oh and we had some free pasta for lunch.
Mmk, so i also had sex ed today. Bahahah. Dadaradardardada. thats my asian laughh(: anyways, i had sex ed and its so funny. i mean it's ridiculous some of the questions people ask. "can you get pregnant if you have sex in a pool?" "WTF LMFAOOOO"
We also had cheerleading pictures today(:, I made beautiful bows for everyone, the liked em(:

So, guess what....i have nothing to talk about, but heres a random conversation between me and one of my best friends, connor.


7:16pmMe
heyyy im writing my blog and i have notihing to say..

Connor
whats a blog
7:17pmMe
lmao. like you write about your day and life n junk(:
7:17pmConnor
you should write about those really nice bows
and how everyone liked them

Me
lol, ok what else.
7:18pmConnor
hows dat
hows dat
.
.
.
.
.
.

Me
ok dots...whas that supposed to mean
7:19pmConnor
idk
7:19pmMe
...
yes
7:20pmMe
DUDE

7:20 pmconnor
hello
black baby doll at lunch
7:21pmMe
LMAO. I DID ALREADY
7:21pmConnor
well fuck
idk

7:21pmMe
dont u hate when people spell your name wrong?
7:22pmMe
like conner instead of connor
7:23pmConnor
well fuck
oh yea
my dougie
Me
i see you love helping others so uhhh can i getcho money?
like uhhh one fousand dolllas
pleasse gurrrhhhll
7:24pmConnor
i dress to impress, i need mah space please with a couple grand up on mah chest

Me
wtf....
7:25pmConnor
thats my dougie
some lyrics
7:25pmMe
whenever you shave do you sometimes miss the hair on yourknees?
:putnam:

 Connor
WTF I DONT SHAVE
7:25pmMe
yes you do dude, dont lie.
lol
7:26pmConnor
NO I DONT
im witing in caps cuz im wondering why ur saying i shave

Me
I'm jkin. chill bruh
7:28pmMe
...
7:28pmConnor
ssuo
sup
why isnt rebkeah on
7:28pmMe
idfk. why dont you ask your cat
she may be doing homework
7:29pmConnor
i dont have a CAT
7:30pmMe
WTF YES YOU DO. ok anyways, can i get some salt all around that rim rim rim rim trayyy?
7:31pmConnor
lol a margarita?

Me
its nicki minaj part from bottoms up
7:31pmConnor
oooo nicki minaj got a donk
7:32pmMe
lmao cause it fake...duh booty pop panties
7:32pmConnor
why does everyone say its fake???
Me
IT IS.
7:32pmConnor
WTF
7:32pmMe
LMAO why cant uh hold all da noodles?
7:33pmConnor
he has penis arms!!!
7:33pmMe
tahahahahaha
you're too funnnayy.




Well, thats the end of my bloggy today. Sorry it's so boring. :((( so i guess ill blog to you tomorrow.


P.S: click on that link that i sent to connor in chat. lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment